Google Map

:help3: an area for website help and use guides

Google Map

Postby hutchimr » Tue May 02, 2006 12:37 pm

Like the new map section Paul, very handy. Keep up the good work.

Mike
hutchimr
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue May 02, 2006 12:53 pm

Its still work in progress chap, got to do some French to English translations (it was originally written in French and I am 75% way through re writing into English), and sort some security issues out. The plan is to show where people live (only if they choose to partake) and also to show where events are, etc.

Announcement of this feature at some point in the future. 8) Please feel free to look but not worth trying as it will not work at the minute, work in progress like so much of my projects.

:lol: :lol:
pbottomley

Thanks

Postby hutchimr » Tue May 02, 2006 1:00 pm

You might think that you work is 'all in progress' but it's a great idea and will be very useful. This is one of the best site to visit for information, pictures, chatting etc. and it is appreciated.

Keep going.

Mike
hutchimr
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue May 02, 2006 1:05 pm

cheers ears,

I do like when people big up my hard work, I dont actually do it for the praise, and if I did it for the money it wouldnt exist. I do it becuase I like to make websites site, in the same way some people like to restore cars (oh hang on thats me as well) :lol: :wink:

TBH it is work in progress, and its very much a modification in test at this time. :roll:
pbottomley

Postby crazy viva lady » Tue May 02, 2006 10:40 pm

OOh can't wait to play :roll: :roll: any ideas when it will be up and running :D
crazy viva lady

Postby pbottomley » Tue May 02, 2006 10:50 pm

all in good time
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:48 pm

The google map idea is now dead, it kills forums instead of adding features LOL trust me to find the one broken idea and impliment it.

:shock:
pbottomley

Return to Website Discussion