Uploading pictures

:help3: an area for website help and use guides

Uploading pictures

Postby Ralphead » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:30 pm

How can I put a couple of photos in the fallen heroes section? Do they have to go through an administrator?
Ralphead
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:31 pm

YEP :D
pbottomley

Postby Ralphead » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:37 am

Ok, do I e-mail them to you then?
Ralphead
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08 am

YEP :D
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:00 pm

hey up chap, apart from my one word answers.... the reason no one can add pictures to the album section is that I am going to be removing this feature very soon (3 weeks max) and am working on a complete replacement for the album sections.... because firefox and mozilla web browsers and the present album aint the best of friends.

Its not going to be part of the forum and will be accessable throught the main website gallery link. the old one is there at the minute, but is very out of date.

Dont worry the garage feature stays as is, but mozilla and firefox users may still have issues seeing the pictures sorry I cannot offer a fix or alternative unlike what i am doing with the album

You are welcome to send all the picture you like to add to the fallen heros gallery and or viva pictures in general, as long as they are your photos and you allow me to display them all is fine with me :D
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:45 am

I got your picture... eeeeeek what a mess LOL. I will upload them as soon as i have finished the new gallery section.... Its about 1 week or so away, (lots to do)

Whilst I am on the subject, if anyone who has posted pictures to me in the past for the website, now no longer wants them displayed please let me know.

If anyone has pictures of Viva's and or related Viva Pictures they want posted on the website you can just email them to me and I will be happy to get them sorted for the website.
pbottomley

Return to Website Discussion