GRIFFON OWNER'S SECTION

:help3: an area for website help and use guides

GRIFFON OWNER'S SECTION

Postby griffonmark » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:47 pm

Griffon owner's don't have a club as such as there are only a few of them and they are scattered all across the UK and europe.What do people think about having a Griffon Owner's section as all of these vehicles are Viva based. I have had quite a few Griffon owner's contact me since putting mine up for sale and I am aware of a few others. They could do with somewhere to emeet but I don't think any of them are that computer literate. Some of them may even join the Viva Owner's club, I did!

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:51 pm

Good thinking sir... let me have a good think on that, might have to say no pink cars mind :P
pbottomley

Postby griffonmark » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:12 pm

I'll be alright then, my cars purple!
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:53 pm

Mark, I did do some thinking on this subject, I have seen a lot of differnt kit cars based around Viva's and it might get all messy if I did a section within this site for each type. Maybe I can do a forum like this one specifiacally for the grif? Ypu need to PM me for details on how this might be done. :D
pbottomley

Postby shamm » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm

What about a group in the forum for kit cars, that gives a simple starter and if it's popular then ways to expand on it could be discussed.

Steve.
Steve Hammond

Two 2.3 Viva's, one 2.3 Viva Estate, one 2.3 Magnum estate, half share in a 1.6 Viva auto, and no time (HC183)
shamm
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Website Discussion