Website in the press

:help3: an area for website help and use guides

Postby zapata » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

:wink:
Last edited by zapata on Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zapata
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 pm

As well a the full page article on the website, in this months retrorides mag there is a big article on 'Sid', the HB DTV replica that Andy at Bodyworkx built. Another HB lurks in the background as well, looks like opelscotts. They generally urge people to buy a Viva while they still can.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby pbottomley » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Got my copy today:

and as you say there is a large article on Sidney, another one of my old cars (OOPS)
pbottomley

Postby hbpeter » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Do I get a prize for having two of my cars pictured? (the bottom 2 pics). Ok, current car and HB I used to own.

Peter :lol: :roll:
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby hbpeter » Fri May 22, 2009 10:21 pm

We got 2 more mentions. First in June issue of Total Vauxhall mag on page 96, small section near top of page, again favourable. Also in June issue of Classics Monthly on page 21, again a small bit near top of page.

Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby hbpeter » Fri May 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Also in the June issue of Retro Cars. A large article on Silver Bullet, the Sportshatch with 6 headlights. A small bit sent in by someone who used to hillclimb/sprint a modified HA Van! With photos. A couple of photos of a yellow HC estate with yellow wheels, looks better than it sounds. A few pics of the well known HA with supercharged Zetec motor. And at the back a tantilising photo of a full rally spec Magnum which they go blasting round a forest in, in next months issue.

Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby hbpeter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 pm

In this months Rerto Cars mag a big article on a rallying Magnum. The contents of someones garage, which includes a V8 FD Victor, a 2.5 Droopsnoot, a Sportshatch, and a HB, amongst others!!

In Practical Classics, readers cars has a GT and a HB Deluxe from Norway, the Deluxe is coming to Billing. In the Rest in Peace section a picture of the remains of a HB, and I mean the remains!! Of all the magazines contacted about the new website, only PC didnt do anything.

Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby hbpeter » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm

In this months Retro Cars, a few small pics of various Vivas/Firenzas at shows. Plus a yellow Firenza with 2.5 Daimler V8, Supercharged, in the Lock up section. A full article coming in the future.

In last months Classic Car Mart(I think), a pic of a red 1600 HB at a show, with the caption the 'only 1600 in the uk', thats not right is it?

Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby pbottomley » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:31 pm

HBPeter wrote:
In last months Classic Car Mart(I think), a pic of a red 1600 HB at a show, with the caption the 'only 1600 in the uk', thats not right is it?

Peter

well as we had two 1600 red four doors on the stand today I would say no!
pbottomley

Postby hbpeter » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

This months Retro Cars mag. A full article on the Yellow Firenza with 2.5 Supercharged Daimler Hemi V8. Also pics of Billing, and another show with a Green GT. Not reallly Viva related, a Scimitar with a Vauxhall V6 in it, and a FD with 350 Chevy in PPC mag.

Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion