Viva e coupe £1400ono Essex

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

Re: Viva e coupe £1400ono Essex

Postby Rullverine » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Sorry, the v5 looks like it's in his parents address as it's nowhere near the uni. All I have is that and his name! The other guy who did all the talking, sometimes for me it seems I have no idea who he is, other than he goes to the uni too!
Rullverine
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby dann01 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 am

Pickies. It's gonna be ragged around their mud track by the kids and become a kennel for their ferrel dogs.

Joking... I hope. :shock:

Dan
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby hbpeter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Know exactly how you feel. Happened to me with a HB which I had owned twice. Sold it, guy was short on the money, promised to send it, never did. The car popped up several times over the next 5-6 years, and the mess it was in!! Even been on fire at one point. Its still around as far as I know but not in the club. THA230G if anyone comes across it.

Just have to put it down to experiance and move on.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby Rullverine » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 pm

You never know, it might get turned it to what the locals call the "heroin mobile" 2 in the front, and 3 young guys cramped up to buggery in the back with needles in there arms...and a few huge spliffs burning holes in those nice new upholstered seats I spent ages cleaning. Mind you I have dreads, so people probably thought that of me.. :/
Rullverine
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby martin-reyland » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Rullverine wrote:Perhaps I wasn't clear at first. But that poor viva will end up lowered, and be half ford half viva by the sound of it under his breath...and he decided to say my neighbours car was "sh#t" even though it was parked outside it could have been my car. To be honest both of them were numpties of the highest order...

Sorry mate but after reading your posts you arn't coming across much better than the guys you're slagging off, just my opinion though :lol:
martin-reyland
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby steve_1984 » Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Sorry to hear it russ, I would have bought it but I was half after a chevette and the right one turned up at the right price! Hopefully as its wasnt a £300 banger it wont get trashed, I always count the money when Ive sold a car, doesn't matter how genuine or nice they are, arseholes are arseholes at the end of the day!
1968 HB Deluxe :D
steve_1984
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Johnboy HB » Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 pm

if you're worried about offending anyone by counting their money in front of them, you can always say you're checking that they haven't give you too much
Johnboy HB
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey John - I like it :P
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Rullverine » Thu May 08, 2014 7:15 am

Haha true! I did count it, but I think once wasn't enough.....when I asked for it numerous times I've got nothing back. Well the guy he came down with responded but the car wasn't for him. Instead I got told to learn to count, I'm a busy guy, and also take it as one of life's lessons! How nice!! I think you'd know how much you'd given someone out of your wallet anyway. The fact the owner has said nothing means to me he was banking on me misconfiguration, and knows damn well he got away with it.
It's not all his fault of course, but there's obviously a lack of honesty and respect on his half
Rullverine
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby Rullverine » Thu May 08, 2014 7:17 am

Miscounting* sorry phone autocorrelation!
And for the record I'm nothing like the guys I sold the car to thanks.
Rullverine
SL Viva
SL Viva

PreviousNext

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)