1964 HA Viva DeLuxe

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

1964 HA Viva DeLuxe

Postby Bluenose Rab » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Hullo guys & gals, hope all's well.
After owning my lovely wee Viva HA Deluxe (see pics on my "Say Hello" thread) for over 17 years, it's sadly time to let her go. Purely due to circumstances, a reluctant parting of the ways, & I just thought I'd give Viva Club members first shout. I've got tons of history, some spare bits & prices, and the car has now covered 35785 miles. M.O.T.'d till September, just (free) taxed for 12 months, running beautifully and a real pleasure to drive. My biggest problem was always using her enough, but over the last coupla years, this has been resolved. She's now out every weekend, sometimes a wee run out in the week, & while we don't usually go far, she'll go wherever I want without missing a beat. We've done a few longer runs on occasion with no problems. She happily sits at 50 mph, I'm sure she'd go faster, but I never like to ask too much of her.
Condition wise, she's not perfect, but pretty darn good. Worst bit is the front off side wing, which was bashed before she went into her 27 years hibernation. At that time, my dad painted it with red oxide, & although fully restored, there is some bubbling on this wing. Fixable, but I don't have the time to get it done. Otherwise in Good order throughout, some new parts recently as required since the restoration.

My Viva is genuine, a family heirloom, and I want her to go to a good home. I don't want a fortune, & I'll never get back what I've spent over the last 17 years, but she won't be undersold either. I do have a (reasonable) figure in mind, so any enquiries from genuine Viva folk are welcome. We can talk money after that.
Hope to hear soon, my personal email is rdhenderson@hotmail.co.uk or phone 07596 469840if that helps. If I can't answer, it's just work. Leave a message, I'll call you back. We're near Coalville, NW Leicestershire, J22 or 23 M1.

Cheers the noo folks,

Rab
Bluenose Rab
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: 1964 HA Viva DeLuxe

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:17 am

If you have a price in mind it might help the sale to declare it please to give people an idea if its within their budget. :wink:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Bluenose Rab » Sun May 01, 2016 4:45 pm

On advice from Fred, my thoughts on asking price below:
As she's such good example, I feel she's worth £2,500-£3,000. My main concern though is that she goes to a good home, so we can always talk about the price. There's one on ebay now that's done over 50k miles and is over 5 grand. Too much imho, but I hope mine is priced about right. You guys will let me know I hope.
Bluenose Rab
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Bluenose Rab » Thu May 19, 2016 4:13 pm

No longer for sale.
Bluenose Rab
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu May 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Sold? or just couldn't part with her :?: :wink:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)