1972 Viva 2300SL 4Dr Saloon £5995 Sussex

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

1972 Viva 2300SL 4Dr Saloon £5995 Sussex

Postby viva2300 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Viva 2300SL
Approx 93k (i think)
Tax Exempt (on sorn at mo)
Will have 12 month MOT on selling
West Sussex
£5995

PM for contact details

Ok folks...D day has arrived....I have to sell my beloved Viva 2300 SL....it is breaking my heart, but it has to be....it almost happened a few months ago, but i couldnt do it...but this time it has to happen.
Well known club car....i have owned her for nearly 20 years. She has not been used hardly for 2 years...went out once last year and has sat garaged since. Non runner at the moment due to petrol going off...but will start up with good juice put in...needs a good tune up to make her run spot on again....rebuilt 2.3 engine with just a few thousand miles since done...o/d gearbox fitted...work perfectly, but typically leaks..ideally needs to come out and have new rear seal and gaskets replaced..i have a std 4 speed box and prop to go with car. 4 new 185/60/13 yokohama tyres fitted 2 years ago and a new spare one too. interior in excellent order...drivers seat removed with a replacement fitted, same colour so that original seat can be retrimmed. Axle is perfect...no funny noises...ne welding required...waxoyled....bodywork is lovely.....just a couple of minor bits to do..Full stainless steel 2" exhaust system with 2 1/4 " tailpipe which sounds lovely...She has won numerous trophies over the years, including a Best In Show from 2005....my pride and joy! I just dont get to use her at all these days, and its a tragedy that she just sits....i will have her MOT'd for whoever buys her....ideally sell to a club member who will look after her as i have done over the years....£5995 ovno PM me for more details please
S. EAST AREA REP
1972 Viva 2300 SL 4DR
1973 Viva 2300 SL 4DR + one on paper.
1973 Viva 2300 SL EState
1973 Viva 1800 SL 4DR not for long
1971 Viva 1600 SL 4DR AUTO
1974 HP Firenza Droopsnoot

TOO MANY CARS NOT ENOUGH MONEY OR TIME
viva2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)