HA Viva 1965 SL partially restored

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

Re: HA Viva 1965 SL partially restored

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Naa just me being silly with you, basically i want the two inner door handles, so be a love and pop em in the post when the HA turns up
pbottomley

Re: HA Viva 1965 SL partially restored

Postby lord13 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 am

ah ha I did initially think you were hinting, but I thought 'no...he wouldn't be trying to rob my bits before I even get the car home would he???' :D :D :D

Actually, when I went to look over the car last night I didn't notice the door handles, but that was probably because the doors were off. There are some spares to come with it, including 2 doors for the passenger side, if both of them have the inner door handles on then at least i'll have one for you :) The boot is full of bits, I've not had a chance to look through it all as it was all rush rush rush last night (busy day), I'm picking the viva up this morning so all being well I'll let you know if I have anything for you :) .
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)