HC Estate

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

HC Estate

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Had a phone call from a guy who has a 1256 HC Estate for sale. It has been garaged for some 25 years so will need a fair bit of mechanical recommissioning. his intention was to sort it but he now does not have the time. I have suggested he advertises it on here and our facebook page so keep an eye open. Contact Ted 07749903583.
He is in Devon and the car is in Luton which complicates things a bit :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: HC Estate

Postby lord13 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 am

I have spoken to Ted this morning, nice chap. He gave me a few more details, it's a 1974 car, he had the inner wings done and a respray by his brother who is a qualified sprayer, it then got garaged while he went abroad for a few years. He has now decided to move it on, as he will not have time to finish it. He will try to send me some pictures via email, but as he will have to get someone else to go and take pictures ( he is in Devon the car is in Luton as Fred said ) it might be a while . . .

He told me he is looking for around the £800-£1000 mark, but might sway on that as he does need it gone, he may be able to arrange viewings towards next weekend, if not it will be a couple of weeks until he can arrange anything as he will be away.

Give the guy a ring, he's a friendly chap, could be a bargain :)

(I am interested but I honestly can't stretch that far just yet, need someone to buy all the CF parts I keep tripping over first :D :D :D )
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)