Car trailer for sale

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Car trailer for sale

Postby dann01 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Am selling my refurbed car trailer.

It's a single heavy duty axle. Fully braked with 2 jockey wheels, spare wheel storage, and purpose built ramps. A fresh lick of paint just a while ago with fresh ali checker plate runners and new mud guards and markers. Will come with a 7 foot light board and 5 meter cable. A 2 tonne nylon strap winch, and appropriate anchorage strap and tie down ratchet straps. Also a hitch lock.

There is no spare wheel for it unfortunately.

The pics don't really do it justice, it needs a wash down, but is perfect for the smaller car such as the Viva or anything with a minimum 105 cm inside wheel track.

It measures a total of 5 meters (16 1/2 feet) by 2 meters (7 foot) wide including wheels and guards. A car or resonable ride height will allow the doors to open over the mud guards.

Am selling cos, well, I no longer need it. Want £450 for it. If no takers here it will go to the bay. PM me or respond here.

Cheers
Dan
Attachments
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Car trailer for sale

Postby bedfordbad » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Just what I'm after Dan. Wish you lived a bit closer! ! :evil:
BEDFORD HAE AAB412H
BEDFORD HA ROMA UJJ742F
BEDFORD HA 130 TNN514R
VARIOUS HA VANS AND ROMA`S FOR SPARES.
bedfordbad
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)