HB Viva Short engine

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Re: HB Viva Short engine

Postby Retro morgs » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

lord13 wrote:
Retro morgs wrote:AHEM!!!.....I do hope everyone is playing nicely here?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though i've got a spare 1159 Hb engine that can bought if you are in need Lord13? That way everyone is catered for and we can all have big viva hugs and be bestest fwends again! :D :D :D

yeah we are ... i think we are anyway :)

yes i am in need of one and that would do nicely, PM me with the price mate and we'll sort it out :)

cheers

I've pm'd you mate
68 HB bitza,72 HC 1159 Deluxe,74 HC 1800 SL auto,74 FE Ventora,94 2.8 Frontera
Retro morgs
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby lord13 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 am

HBPeter wrote:For sale in the club mag in the Winter 97/98. DVLA said it was a 1600, but ad says 1256. Dont have any pictures of it, hint hint.

Peter

yeah i had a bad day/month/year around then...also had far too many viva's so it was up for sale, the only pics i have recently are of it rotting into the ground :( I will sort out pics for the club of its life with me ... it had got a 1256 in at the time, but it has had, in my ownership, the original 1159, a 1600 x-flow, an 1800 slant4, a 2.3 slant4 , a 2.3 ford v6 (yeah i know, boat anchor) and, on a brief holiday of ownership with a certain mr sharp it had a lotus slant in it... now it has nothing, no engine or gearbox, i'd love to know where i put them but i cant find them anywhere :(
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby lord13 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:30 am

Retro morgs wrote:I've pm'd you mate

cool thanks
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby mowogg » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 pm

This is still available. it was not collected. it will have to go the top soon if no-one wants it
mowogg
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Previous

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)