OHV Centre Console top

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

OHV Centre Console top

Postby droopsnoot » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:26 pm

I've come across this while tidying up, it's an OHV centre console top. I don't have any OHV cars, so wondered if it was worth anything to anyone? I don't know what model it's from, and can't remember where it came from - I only know it's OHV because the gear lever hole sits further back than an OHC console. I am coming to the VBOA parts day at the end of the month and could bring it. No idea what something like this is worth, so offers considered.

It's a bit dirty, would probably clean up or paint, but the silver line would need to be re-done as well. The logo for the left hand switch (which is blanked off) is quite badly worn out, so you'd need to do something about that too. You can't tell from the photo, but the lower section is raised above the profile of the rest of the body and appears to separate by undoing some screws underneath it.

droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Re: OHV Centre Console top

Postby 1972nail » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:00 pm

That looks like a 1300 GLS console top, probably would be very useful to those OHV owners who have converted to 7 dials. :wink:
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)