Firenza SL Two Tone Interior For Sale

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Re: Firenza SL Two Tone Interior For Sale

Postby droopsnoot » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Too far away for me. I had a look at the photos when Steve Green posted them on the DSG forum. It'd be an interesting challenge, doesn't look as bad as my hatch started out, but for me it'd only be to resurrect and move on when finished, and I don't know if it'd be worth it.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby jamin008 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:34 pm

I assume this lot is now on ebay, at opening bids of £350. :goodluck:
jamin008
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi

The interior is for sale now on ebay, if it does not sell it will be split and sold separately.

But would rather it was used in a club members car, had a couple of members interested, but no offers.

I have storage for now but I don't know for how long,
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Update

The bodyshell has now been sold

Along with the front and rear seats and back parcel shelf.

Pleased it didn't go for scrap, Hopefully another one saved in one form or another,
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:35 am

OUL 735 L wrote:Hi More pics,

If you look carefully you will notice someone has removed a couple of the bolts from the side of the seats, I am unsure why but should be able to put them back in, also the door cards have a chrome edging, anybody know why this interior is two tone and has the chrome edging, the edging is just a trim that sits on the door cards but has now been removed making the door cards look as normal,
maybe it was a special edition or a special order, as there is sound deadening behind the drivers seat, will list a pic tomorrow, also will list a couple of pics of the bodyshell in case anyone thinks a roadworthy car is being stripped.

This car unfortunately will not see the road again in this guise, but it will yeild alot of very usefull parts to keep other cars on the road, in the next month or two when the car has given its useable parts, the shell will be photographed and put up for sale in case anyone had the resources to save the shell, or to be put away to a time when the cost of these cars make it financially viable to restore the shell should anyone have the storage

Hi i need armrests, if available separately what is the price? Cheers, vivapete3
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Previous

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)