Firenza SL Two Tone Interior For Sale

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Firenza SL Two Tone Interior For Sale

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello Again

Sorry to be taking up space on the forum, But I have an interior for sale which in my opinion will improve a club members car to a very high standard, these interiors don't come up very often in this condition and again firstly I will give club members the chance of purchasing the interior first, If you know of a car which would benefit from the interior please let the owner know.

The inerior is quite dirty due to the car being locked away for the last 15 years or so, but should clean up quite well as it is Vynil,

I will load more pics as I get time

Pick up only Sunderland Tyne & Wear

Ian
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Firenza SL Two Tone Interior For Sale

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:24 pm

More Pics
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:32 pm

As far as I can see there are no rips in the seats.they are a bit dented due to things being placed on top but should come back into shape
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi More pics,

If you look carefully you will notice someone has removed a couple of the bolts from the side of the seats, I am unsure why but should be able to put them back in, also the door cards have a chrome edging, anybody know why this interior is two tone and has the chrome edging, the edging is just a trim that sits on the door cards but has now been removed making the door cards look as normal,
maybe it was a special edition or a special order, as there is sound deadening behind the drivers seat, will list a pic tomorrow, also will list a couple of pics of the bodyshell in case anyone thinks a roadworthy car is being stripped.

This car unfortunately will not see the road again in this guise, but it will yeild alot of very usefull parts to keep other cars on the road, in the next month or two when the car has given its useable parts, the shell will be photographed and put up for sale in case anyone had the resources to save the shell, or to be put away to a time when the cost of these cars make it financially viable to restore the shell should anyone have the storage
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Now for the carpet, it has a couple of holes and a split, but with a couple of repairs or mats should look ok after a really good clean, if some one is interested in the interior he/she may have the carpet at a later date as I will be keeping hold of it as a template to make a new carpet formy own car, sometime mid yearish,
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:15 pm

As promised some pics of the bodyshell
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby OUL 735 L » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:47 pm

The last pics including the reg, if anyone is interested in the bodyshell, please give me a P.M. but bear in mind it will take a brave man with a lot of panels to put this shell back on the road, if you already have the panels it requires work in the footwells, inside the boot, to the boot floor and tubs, the only plus is that it is a firenza with a decent back panel. Boot. Bonnet and doors

The car came without the running gear, I would have described it as a pile of scrap, so needs full mechanicals as well

I will be keeping the headlinig, dash and wiring, rear qtr windows and rubbers, plus a couple of bits of mechanisms out of the doors, But where do you find another 1972 Firenza shell, it has been a godsend to me for the bits I require to complete my car, but as said if you have the skills and panels to save the shell give me a P.M.

Also if anyone has any info on the cars history I would be very interested in knowing why it came with atwo tone interior

Sorry if I have went on a bit, hope I havn't bored you too much

Ian
Attachments
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby ken707 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:07 pm

The chrome trims on the doorcards are correct, hard to find so treat them carefully.
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby droopsnoot » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:16 am

Ooh, Cheshire registration. One of Gerry Marshall's road cars had a Cheshire plate, though I can't lay my hands on my copy of OHFTB to check it, and I don't think it was a 1256. Richard Hammond's car was a 1256, but he'd stripped the paint off it before dumping it, and I think that was FMA rather than FMB, but otherwise a similar registration.

Doesn't look that bad to me, but then it'd need someone who really wants a 1256SL and could do the work themselves.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby OUL 735 L » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Would be very savable if it were Mr Marshall's
maybe an attempt to slow him down being a 1256

I agree this shell could be saved, but a lot of money in panels would be needed in panels unless they were bought years ago when things had good prices on them, some 10 to 20 years ago at billing.

I think if someone has the space to keep it for a few years and collect a couple of panels a year as an ongoing project

another few years would see the value go up making a very good way of getting a roadworthy Firenza.

You not fancy it Mike

Ian
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Next

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)