Viva HC Fibreglass wings for sale

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Viva HC Fibreglass wings for sale

Postby andylake2003 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:53 am

Got a pair of 'glass wings here for my '78 HC that are no longer required. Never fitted to anything, pretty old (i've had them sitting around for years and the chap i got them off had them in the loft for donkeys), No massive breakages in them just chipped corners etc. Did start to fill those chips but got steel ones instead. £50 the pair, pick them up from Bangor, North Wales or arrange a courier and i'll see what i can do to wrap them up.
andylake2003
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Viva HC Fibreglass wings for sale

Postby Sionsdad » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi Andy
If you still have the wings I'd like to buy them please. I am only in Penmaenmawr
Sionsdad
First Post
First Post

Postby Chris1988 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:53 am

andylake2003 wrote:Got a pair of 'glass wings here for my '78 HC that are no longer required. Never fitted to anything, pretty old (i've had them sitting around for years and the chap i got them off had them in the loft for donkeys), No massive breakages in them just chipped corners etc. Did start to fill those chips but got steel ones instead. £50 the pair, pick them up from Bangor, North Wales or arrange a courier and i'll see what i can do to wrap them up.

are these still for sale? if not does anywhere still sell them? thanks
Chris1988
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby 1972nail » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:05 am

Dave Ruddock, who rallies a Magnum and can be contacted on the DSG Forum or FB site has had moulds made recently for flat top wings. He can get them made up to order for you.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby andylake2003 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Sorry guys but they sold really quick to a local chap.
Got some Bingo wings on the girls at work if they're any good to ya. :lol:

I do have a second hand wing that's had some repair to the front bottom corner and the rear sill lip has been hacked off ( by a so called professional restorer ), so it'll need a little repair but otherwise it's very solid. Judging by the weight of it i'd guess it's an original factory item. PM me please or it might take a while for a reply as i don't use the computer a great deal. £50
andylake2003
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)