HA sealed Beam Headlights

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

HA sealed Beam Headlights

Postby Bob perry » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 pm

I have a pair of Sealed Beam headlamps, plus bowls and wiring for sale if anyone can use them.

They are sealed beams as I say, and do not have the integral side lamp availability in them, as the later ones do.

I intended to fit them to my 1966 HA, but it would mean changing the orange indicators to twin filament side and indicator lamps, with a white lens.

I was informed by my MOT guy that it is illegal to show a white side/indicator on the front, after 1965, so technically I would be making the car an instant MOT failure.

Yes I know I don't HAVE to have an MOT, but I do for my own peace of mind.

I therefore decided to abandon the project and remain as it is with pre focus headlamps and orange indicators.

I also have the side/indicator twin filament lamps with white lens to match if needed, but I have listed these on e bay as well!

They are all in good condition and working, so I'm open to any sensible offers.

As I say, they will only be of use to earlier models!

p.m. me if you can use them.
Mona Viva
Bob perry
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)