Various spare available - Bolton

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Received email from Jeff
Hi my name is Jeff Nelson. I am at present clearing out my parents garage and I have found parts for what we believe are from 2 mid to late 60s viva parts. I have not as yet got too them properly but there appears to be
2 engines , 1 appears to be complete the other has been split , that one is quite rusted.
2 gearboxes
1 rear axel
2 leaf springs
And a lot of other bits

I am 71 years old and and my dad died in 2011, and I don’t remember him putting them there but it must have been at least 40 years ago.

I live in Bolton, Lancs.
If any of your members want any of this stuff, they can have a look at it, it may well be salvageable.
My phone number is 07896351879

If no one wants to look at it, I’ll take it to the scrap yard and get a few quid for it.

If you can please let me know..I need to get the garage emptied as we are selling the house.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Various spare available - Bolton

Postby 1972nail » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:11 pm

I would suggest that they are probably HA parts as leaf springs have been mentioned.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)