Greetings from Ukraine

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Greetings from Ukraine

Postby Garry » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am

You can congratulate the miracle-acquired Vauxhall Viva! Probably will restore!) State, although of course the horror when it set up a house painter, after examination he said he expected to see huzhe.Esli who have this, it would be nice to talk! I would like to leave things in the course the original, though perhaps spacers on the wheels would not hurt, or wider wheels-they are very much in the recessed arches! I apologize in advance for the English-writing iskoverkany perevodchika.Foto get through until I could not, throw a link http://www.drive2.ru/cars/vauxhall/viva ... /garrydk1/ By the way, we in the Ukraine is one of four such machines
Garry
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Greetings from Ukraine

Postby thomas » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

:welcome:

Looks a tough project Garry, front-end, bumper and grille look a bit bashed in, and the rust around the front screen pillars looks nasty, would love to see more pictures of the car, as she is now, cleaned up and as the work goes on. With your skills and enthusiasm and little bit of luck it can be the fine machine it once was and a practical runabout. More details wanted: is it 2-door or 4-door, estate car even and so on, I presume it is left-hand drive?

Your other cars looks promising too, the first front-wheel-drive Ascona/Cavalier - I've always liked them and had a few - that looks promising too, but alongside the Viva it must look brash and modern.

I had a browse around the other Vivas on the site too, and if the standard of the others, especially the red-coloured HB model is anything to go by, these ones are in good hands.

More :coolpics: please :) and :goodluck:
thomas
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Garry » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Viva is my 4-door, motor1, 25, a car waiting for their turn for restoration, I do not go on it and do not brag, just wanted to show that this (quite a rare car), we also have, where wryly-align, where the rust-cleaned, painted, so that all the front-ranks the XR4 ...
Garry
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to seeing the work on your car. Good website its on, the Red HB Viva looks very smart, what engine is in it? Ask any questions you like and we will do our best to help you.

Peter :welcome:
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby Garry » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

thanks for the good reception of Peter, the motor 1256 cubes in it, can be changed, do not know what, tell me and if you have a website on the purchase and sale of spare parts for Viva? koechto may need to be or which may help? thanks in advance By the way ... until the right wheel.
Garry
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 pm

The club is a collective of people, not a shop selling parts. But we do have a small spare parts service for members. Most owners use eBay to find parts.
pbottomley

Postby Garry » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm

we have in most forums have a section buying and selling, food selling extra parts, I bought neobhodimye.mogu is something you want me to get out, if anyone it would be superfluous?)
Garry
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello