Hello From Hampshire

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hello From Hampshire

Postby Vantastic » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello, from Alton in Hampshire.

I'm on the look out for a nice HA Van, as I'll be selling my Golf soon, due to high runing costs, lol.

If anyone knows of an HA Van that may be for sale, or might be in the not too distant future I'd be very interested indeed. I also own another classic car, a 1973 Bond Bug, but that story is on another forum!

Keeping it strictly HA related, lol.

I have been to look at a couple of HA vans that have appeared on ebay in the last few months, including the green HA van that was listed twice. The other, was the white HA van that was on ebay for sale in Croydon, which was quite rotten it has to be said, but was a good runner, which I assume, it still is.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that may have or knows of one for sale. Although my wait could be a lengthy one!

Regards, Vantastic.
Vantastic
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Hello From Hampshire

Postby pbottomley » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Your correct your wait for a good one will be a long one, join the queue of folks waiting for a good one its ten deep at the minute, luckily no security checks like the Olympics but just as frustrating....

:welcome:
pbottomley

Re: Hello From Hampshire

Postby hbpeter » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Hello and welcome, the Green Van appearently wasnt that great either, or the very rare pickup version that was on recently. IF you do find one let us know.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello