Hi

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hi

Postby angus1 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi Just found this site and have been trawling through photos and having a trip down memory lane :D
I owned 2 Viva's my first car after passing my driving test I brought from my brother was a Viva 1300 GlS K reg in red, loved it :D brilliant car had a slight problem with the starter motor sometimes where it had to be rocked to free it, but apart from that it was never a problem, sadly the bodywork let it down :cry: :cry: I am sure I have a few parts in the shed still. My next one was a Viva Hb it was sadly not the best or very reliable I think it was brown I didn't have that one long.
Would love another GLS tho :D
angus1
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Hi

Postby hbpeter » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Hello and welcome. Always pleased to see Viva owners past, present, and future. Do you have any pictures of your past Vivas with the reg numbers. If you join the club you will get access to the rest of the forum, and club magazine. Keep your eyes open in the forsale sections and on the usual ebay etc, GLS's do crop up now and again.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Re: Hi

Postby angus1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 am

Hi Peter thanks for the welcome :D
I am sure I have a photo somewhere will try and find it, also I have the number plates will dig them out also
angus1
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello