Introduction

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Introduction

Postby robinski » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello all,

I just registered on this forum as i am trying to find some information on a Firenza which has been offerd to me.
I live in the netherlands, maastricht to be exact and it seems impossible to find any info on a vauxhall firenza in the netherlands. The car has never been marketed here.
On my search so far it became apparent that the UK was the place to be to find info.

So i hope anyone can help me with my questions because i really want to buy this car but I want to be sure not to buy a big project.

I will post a topic in the correct section for the specific questions I have. As i have some experience on these kind of forums (I also own a 65 mustang and my bible is the DMFF forum ( dutch mustang and ford forum)) i know you all like to see some pictures, so i will try to post the ones i received from the current owner)

Thanks in advance for any reactions.

Greeting from the netherlands,

Robin
robinski
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Introduction

Postby fistfullofV5's » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a number of members on here who own Firenza's including myself,and if anyone can give you an answer to your questions this forum can. Its full of knowledge on these cars. The spares situation is reasonably ok mechanically and a bit more challenging for body panels. Ebay is your friend for this. Also if you were to join the club,there is a spares scheme for members. We would welcome some pictures of the car.
Dave
fistfullofV5's
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby hbpeter » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Hello and welcome. Seen the pictures in your other post, car looks very good. Ask any questions you like and post lots of photos!!

Peter :welcome:
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby dann01 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 am

Hello and welcome.

Dan
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby robinski » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks guys for the replies.

I just posted some new pictures in my other post.

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=295&t=20073
robinski
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello