Very new member

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Very new member

Postby rblack86 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm only 17 and haven't even passed my test yet, but I already know what my first car is going to be, any guesses? :wink:

A Viva HC of course! Ideally a Firenza but I might be being a tad optimistic there. I'll be living away from home in the city for a year because of college, so no car for me then, but I'm going to use the time to work and save up to buy and insure one as soon as I can! In the mean time I'll content myself with looking at other people's on here, wishing they were parked outside my house.
I hope I can learn a lot more about them while I'm here too, so I'll probably ask a lot of (probably daft) questions :D
rblack86
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Very new member

Postby dann01 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am

Hello and welcome.
Nice to have fresh blood in the mix. Car or no, we'd be happy to see you at any of the events we attend. Billing really is the one to go to, even if you miss all others.

Come the time, give a shout on here for any carsfor sale. You never know, the right car, right time and all. Worth a shot.

Dan
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby hbpeter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello and welcome. If you join the Owners club you will get access to a lot more of this forum and cars that are for sale to members only. To keep you occupied will saving you could look at the 4000+ cars in the club register(after you have joined). A 1256 HC is an easy car to drive, not bad on fuel, easy to fix. Get a Haynes Manual off ebay for a couple of quid and read through it. Most mechanical parts can be obtained. The club runs a spares scheme for members and a club mag 4 times a year. Come to a few shows, chat to members, we dont bite. :mrgreen:

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby rblack86 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 pm

What would be the closest show to someone up Edinburgh direction? I'm guessing not many? :P
rblack86
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello