wellesbourne newbie

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

wellesbourne newbie

Postby xjsken » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi all,I have been a car nut all my life starting as an apprentice at a vauxhall dealership in banbury oxfordshire.I started off in body shops and ended up doing mechanics and now just do mots four days a week.I have had various classics over the last 10 years including a Alvis ta14,Riley one point five and currently have a 1987 XJSC 3.6 manual (believed to be the only one on the road in sovereign gold) and a chevrolet day van 5.7lt right hand drive.I now would like a viva hb or hc est which is why i have joined this forum so that i can gather useful contacts to find the right car and source parts as needed.I will start going through the posts and see what sort or supply problems ect and hopefully meet some like mided people in my area.Ken.
xjsken
First Post
First Post

Re: wellesbourne newbie

Postby hbpeter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello and welcome, theres an Orange HC Est for sale now on ebay or in the Vivas for Sale section on the forum. If you join the club you will get access to the rest of the forum, club spares, magazine. Parts are scarce for Vivas, body panels, and interior parts being the worst. Feel free to ask any questions.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello