viva e coupe

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

viva e coupe

Postby viva e coupe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:34 am

Hi their I just joined thevauxhall viva club have had a viva e coupe sitting in my garage for round 5 years has a full stack of history has only done 41.500 miles and its a one owner car from new has small bit of rust on the back passenger side rear arch nothing major but needs some bushings for the axial front and rear as they are past it I'm from Ireland so I would be looking for places that sales nearley everting for the viva at the minuit I'm looking for bushings for the rear axel ,shocks,weelberings brake cylinders shoes ect any suggestions would be gud thanks :D û
viva e coupe
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: viva e coupe

Postby hbpeter » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello and welcome. If you join the owners club you will get access to the club spares, the rest of the forum, and the club magazine. Ebay is the usual place to look for parts. Whats the reg of the car and lets see some photos.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby viva e coupe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Yea have some pics hear are these a rare car mine is a vivaE coupe and its gold has never been painted or welded has only 42.900 miles and full history old mot,s totally ordinal the English reg I still have its LRK 205P can't seem to up load any pics I will get some up soon would you have any info on this car
viva e coupe
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 pm

No info, thats a new one to the club. Only this what the DVLA has.

The vehicle details for LRK 205P are:
Date of Liability 01 03 2007
Date of First Registration 24 11 1975
Year of Manufacture 1975
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1256cc
CO₂ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker Y
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour GOLD

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:31 pm

You will not find a single parts retailer that sells Viva parts off the shelf - that just does not happen - you have to hunt for them - as Pete says Club spares, Adrian Miller at Vivaspares.com. Vauxhall Greenparts, Ebay, and looking on our forum. Collecting the bits is a job in itself :P
If you want to put some pics up you need to make them small files - I usually sellect the photos and choice email to recipient - you are prompted to make a choice between original size or small size file - choose small file and then save attachment to desktop where you can upload to forum.Our Webmaster will probably come up with an easier way but hes just a clever sod :roll:
If you cant do it - email them to me at membership@vauxhallviva.com
Membership form attached for you consideration - sounds like you are in Southern Ireland so the fee will be £30.
Attachments
Application Form.doc
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
InquiryLetter.doc
(24.5 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Say Hello