hello from the owner of a "large" hb.............

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

hello from the owner of a "large" hb.............

Postby jimmythejacket » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 pm

evenin all,my names jim,,ive come over from the fdregister tonight,,ive got an fd ventora(closest thing to a big hb/hc??),,maybe,,but the cars do share a hell of a lot you cant deny!.....

i dont like to start with an ask,,but this would be good for the viva and fun for its owner i hope,,
im with a group making a sweeney fan film,we have about 2 more days to go and are looking for cars to
be in shot,whether driving past or more likely parked in the background,,its set in 1977 and our focus is
on detail correctness,,ie a mint r or s reg hc would be perfect,as would a faded,used looking ha,hb or earlier
hc,,we would welcome anything that would fit the scene we are setting,,,i know this is short notice but
this sunday 26th we will be near heathrow area,,postcode W7 2QA,,TRUMPERS WAY,BOSTON MANOR..

Food n drink will be provided,,we are a friendly bunch,,this part will involve a car chase,,yes,a jag
and a mk2 granada will be involved to name 2!!,,we will also be filming aprox 2 weeks time in southeast
london,SE17,SE7 AREAS,WOOLWICH,CHERLTON ETC,,,,

start time about 9am,,,we would love to here from anyone interested,,,please come along,,
contact me at : bland70@btinternet.com / 07939 309674,,i live in dartford area,,if you are local let me know,
if im able to post pics here il try to add some of filming so far,,,,must add this is a self funded fan film
so no money is involved(we are paying to do it),,the more proper cars we get along,,the better it will be.... :D

enough from me for now,,hope to hear,,

kind regards,,

jim bland................vauxhallfdregister ///// sweeney lounge forum.... :respekt: :thanx:
jimmythejacket
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: hello from the owner of a "large" hb.............

Postby jimmythejacket » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

confirmed now,,8th and 9th feb southeast london woolwich area we are filming,,does anyone fancy getting
their viva in our film?

kind regards,,

jim........
jimmythejacket
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello