Return of the Gridlock Guy

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Return of the Gridlock Guy

Postby TGL » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi everyone, was on here before as Team Gridlock, but lost my password and the email I used to have is now defunct so have joined again as TGL

I have a 2 door HB GT(ish) clone. LTL327G Its not for the pureist its been built for me to drive and enjoy, a mix of what I like about the various GT's coupled with a blend of modern and traditional, which will become more apparent when I post the interior pics.

The old power plant died a horrific death and then I decided that it was either a Small Block Mopar that we had a spare engine from our dragster to go in or a 2.0 pinto which again was in the workshop. As the car is meant to be enjoyed almost daily it was the Pinto that went in, probably more influenced by my son who has targeted the SBM for his Capri.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I am back on the forum, and hope to be able to share my car and its story's with others on here.
TGL
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Return of the Gridlock Guy

Postby hbpeter » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Welcome back, upto date photos would be good.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby TGL » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Its been a long while since I dropped by but I had some time down the workshop today and LTL 327G breathes ...... A few laps of the farm buildings and just a sump leak and spongy brakes then its off to the MOT station. It felt absolutely great to drive it again. Will post up some pics.
TGL
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Excellent, look forward to the pics.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello