G'day from Brisbane

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

G'day from Brisbane

Postby AussieHB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 am

G'day all, thought I'd say hello, I have a '67 2 door HB Torana SL, it was assembled in Brisbane, about 3 miles from where I now live, being an Australian assembled car, it is slightly different to the British assembled cars, our have round headlights, different paint schemes and interior trims may be different. The color of mine is called Silvermink and it had a white roof. I'll be staying with the factory color as it has a great history here in Australia being one of the colors of the fabled '68 Monaro.
I'm going to hot rod mine a bit by fitting a Buick 3.8 liter V6, 4 speed auto and either a cut down borg warner diff, or a toyota hilux diff. I'd also like to paint mine up with the Brabham stripe that runs across the bonnet and along the sides, looks like the camaro hockey stripe! if someone has the measurments or a stencil for them, I'd appreciate it if someone could share the knowledge.

Cheers,
Rowan
AussieHB
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: G'day from Brisbane

Postby Fred Dukes » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 am

Hello Rowan -welcome to the VVOC Forum - some pics of what you have would be nice
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: G'day from Brisbane

Postby hbpeter » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Hello and welcome. Pictures would be good, along with reg number so I can add it to the club register. Look for a bloke called Adrian on here, think he has some Brabham stripe kits he had made.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello