Not sure how this happened but! !!

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Not sure how this happened but! !!

Postby spaceman41 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey folks I'm New here ...While looking for a Vw transporter I stumbled across this 1965 Rat look Viva Ha of 1965 .I couldn't resist and after quick inspection parted with a wad of dosh £1250 to be exact .Impulsive purchase but seller stuck 12 months MOT on for that too !!! :)
Attachments
spaceman41
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Not sure how this happened but! !!

Postby spaceman41 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Yes it was on EBay recently and was the one coming up as a red Jaguar that might have something to do with me getting it quickly as maybe not so many saw it or something?.That's not real rust on the front wings it's epoxy resin with iron filings .I think my plans will be run down and respray in a new coat of satin black and leave pretty stock.I have a spare set of steels with it which are the originals 12's .Get banded steels?any advice welcome as I'm a noob! !!! :)
spaceman41
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby chrismc » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Welcome :D

Nice car and a good price 8) :welcome:
chrismc
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby spaceman41 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:12 am

:thanx: Cheers matey !! :)Yeah stacks of history with car as well .Very straight panels too .Fairly solid (had some welding in the past and for current MOT)had new engine and gearbox not so many miles ago as well and front suspension all been rebuilt.Hope to get to Avon race way soon !!! Ta rah for now
spaceman41
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Say Hello