My VIVA STORY

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

My VIVA STORY

Postby vivapeteSLNO3 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:15 am

Hi one and all, my title is vivapeteSLNO3, original I know! But I have 3 Vivas all in various states of repair, a 1971, 2 dr saloon, deluxe, a 1975, 4 dr deluxe saloon, both cars are finished in green starfire hue, my final Viva is a 1979, 4dr saloon deluxe, this last model is need of renovation, this was my first Viva which I would rebuild from the ground up, having had extensive welding, it has stood in the drive awaiting for me to transform it from a frog to a prince, sadly (as many of us know to our cost) time and other considerations prevents me from ever getting around to this project. So I'm involved with the other Vivas, particularly the 1971 Viva, which requires a big job , this includes lower body welding, installing various items on instrument panel, as it was a basic "early" model it did not have a temperature guage, so I scoured the country for specific speedometer, which I found in Oldham, as with these tasks I found other issues with wiring so have been busy all summer sorting these problems. So thats a short version of this tale of 3 vivas,finally I'm trying to move the 1979 Viva on, so if any one out there wants a project to rebuild this Viva i can email pictures, I would prefer it goes to a club member, the history shows it's only covered approx 40,000 miles.Thanks to all reading this intro, I will have many questions to ask all you Viva experts out there, in the course of rebuilding and running my other 2 Vivas, Cheers, vivapete.
vivapeteSLNO3
First Post
First Post

Re: My VIVA STORY

Postby steff » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Welcome Pete

Good projects you have there, can you share some photos of them and the reg numbers?

Steff
steff
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi Pete you would do better to put a separate advert in either "Cars offered exclusively to members" if you only want it visible to members viewforum.php?f=52 (as a full member you may need to apply for private members access first if you have not already done so.)
or Cars for sale (private individuals) if you want it open to public viewing viewforum.php?f=309
May be worth a good read of the guidance prior to posting your add :goodideasign:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby hbpeter » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Welcome. photos reg numbers please so I can add them to our register.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby vivapete3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 am

Hi all, thanx for requests for reg no's and photos, for the 3 Viva's I have, will be posting these on the club site this week, and the 1979 reg Orange Viva I will be offering for sale to club members will have extensive photos + its history all reasonable offers considered, cheers all, "vivapeteSLNO3"
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 am

steff wrote:Welcome Pete

Good projects you have there, can you share some photos of them and the reg numbers?

Steff

Will post photo's & reg, no's this week, cheers, vivapeteSLNO3
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:40 am

Fred Dukes wrote:Hi Pete you would do better to put a separate advert in either "Cars offered exclusively to members" if you only want it visible to members viewforum.php?f=52 (as a full member you may need to apply for private members access first if you have not already done so.)
or Cars for sale (private individuals) if you want it open to public viewing viewforum.php?f=309
May be worth a good read of the guidance prior to posting your add :goodideasign:

Thanx Fred, will try and get photos and details of the Viva I'm offering for sale to members this week in the club section you recommend, cheers, vivapeteSLNO3
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:42 am

HBPeter wrote:Welcome. photos reg numbers please so I can add them to our register.

Peter

Will add photos and reg no's asap, thanx, vivapeteSLNO3.
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:17 am

steff wrote:Welcome Pete

Steff

Hi ya, my Viva's reg's are-RFR 394T (for sale)4dr 1300L, GUJ 830N, 4DR, Saloon, deluxe, JUK 281K, 2DR, Saloon, deluxe, unable to work out how to put pics on forum so far, cheers, "vivapeteSLNO3"
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vivapete3 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:24 am

HBPeter wrote:Welcome. photos reg numbers please so I can add them to our register.

Peter

Hi my Viva's Reg"s are, RFR 394T, GUJ 830N, & JUK 281K, sorry unable to work out how to upload photo's on to the forum so far,cheers, "vivapeteSLNO3"
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Next

Return to Say Hello