Hello

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hello

Postby StephenDay » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello

I've been following the forum for a while as I've had an interest in Vivas since I first saw a HA at a show a few years ago. I'd possibly like to get a HB at some point in the future. At moment just wanting to learn more about the cars and gain mechanical experience. I visited the club stand at the NEC last week and was allowed to sit in the silver SL. Really enjoined looking round the cars.

Stephen
StephenDay
First Post
First Post

Re: Hello

Postby Fred Dukes » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Steve - glad you enjoyed the VVOC stand at the NEC. The silver SL belongs to Collin as does the HB GT which was on our stand. Currently there are a number of Viva HBs for sale in various places in road worthy condition ranging from £2k to £9k - more exotics are up for silly money - like HB SL 90 Brabham at £19k :shock:
I would not leave it too long as prices are rising - as are most classics mainly due to the low interest rates on saving attracting investors (and chancers :roll:) into the market.
Should you feel like becoming a full member here are the forms and a letter explaining what you get for your money
Attachments
Application Form.doc
(34 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
InquiryLetter.doc
(25 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Say Hello