Hello from Portugal :)

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hello from Portugal :)

Postby malesousa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello,

My name is Mauro, I am from Portugal and I am the proud owner of a 68' Vauxhall Viva HB SL90.
It's a project car, and I enjoying the experience of working in a nice car like this, and is also a really good driving experience, I am always happy when I ride this car.
The only problem I have is finding parts for the car, in Portugal this cars are getting really rare and I always have to improve our buy custom parts for it.
Now I have the differential disassembled, but I can't find the parts to fix it, so it will be sitting for some time.

Have a great time riding the Vivas. 8)
Attachments
viva.JPG
viva.JPG (21.8 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
malesousa
First Post
First Post

Re: Hello from Portugal :)

Postby 1972nail » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi Mauro, Good to hear from a Portuguese Viva owner. Portugal seems to have been a place where the Viva was well liked in it's hay day. I hope you find your parts soon and get back on the road.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Re: Hello from Portugal :)

Postby a oliveira » Tue May 21, 2019 9:33 am

malesousa wrote:Hello,

My name is Mauro, I am from Portugal and I am the proud owner of a 68' Vauxhall Viva HB SL90.
It's a project car, and I enjoying the experience of working in a nice car like this, and is also a really good driving experience, I am always happy when I ride this car.
The only problem I have is finding parts for the car, in Portugal this cars are getting really rare and I always have to improve our buy custom parts for it.
Now I have the differential disassembled, but I can't find the parts to fix it, so it will be sitting for some time.

Have a great time riding the Vivas. 8)

Hello Mauro.
I'm from Lisbon, and you?
a oliveira
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello