Hi!

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hi!

Postby Fritzz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Thought I'd better introduce myself as I think I'll be spending a bit of time on here. I've just finally managed to buy a '73 HC 2 Door, Gold/Black Vinyl roof. I've been after it for over 2 years and wish the guy had sold me it back then, it's solid enough but I'll be replacing the whole front end thats being donated by a 4 door with only 23000 miles on it as the front is mint. Before you think I'm cutting up a mint 4 door, the back panel is non existant but for what I paid for it, it will give up plenty of spares for the 2 door. Once it's on the road it'll be getting the Blydenstein Stage 3 8v, Magnum axle and HP brakes that I already have in stock. I'll get pictures up when I get my finger out and take them. All the best.
Fritz.
Fritzz
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby snakemaster » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 pm

welcome M8 sounds like it will be a nice viva when you get your finger out :lol: ps you have come to the right place :wink:
snakemaster
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Hello chap, welcome to VVOC i saw and commented on your post on RR forum..... Did you still have access to the engine in the frame?
pbottomley

Postby hbpeter » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello good evening and welcome.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby Fritzz » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 pm

No the engine went AWOL when the college shut up shop. The funny thing is that 3 of the mechanics at my work used that engine for practice during their time there.
Fritzz
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Say Hello