VVOC event

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

VVOC event

Postby pbottomley » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:34 pm

Hi adrian,

my name is Tony Cross and i'am the part owner of clubvec.com a vectra enthusiasts club.

iam writing to invite you & your members to a charity event that is being held on 26th march,we are holding the event at the vauxhall factory in ellesmere port cheshire, the place where some of your members cars may have been built. As this is a charity event and all makes and models of vauxhalls and other makes will be attending we see nothing more fitting than to have a group of vauxhall viva's back to the place they where built.

we would have enough space for 10 cars if you were interested in attending and you would need to be at the factory for 8.30am on the day.

Here is a link to our website where you can look at the event in more detail

LINK: http://www.clubvec.com/home/forum_viewt ... p?56.19506

I spoken to the V.B.O.A chairman about this event aswell so he may bring this up at your board meeting this month.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon either way,all the very best adrian.

Kind Regards

Tony Cross
ClubVEC AdminTeam
E-mail griffin@clubvec.com
Tel. 07795498496
pbottomley

VVOC Event

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:48 pm

I know there is a lot going on in the club at the moment but can anyone tell me the status of our invitation to take part in the Vectra club organised event at Ellesmere Port on 26th March. :?
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby pbottomley » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:01 pm

I belive we are all still welcome, before Karl left he was orgaining 10 spaces for people. I suspect that with things "in the air" It will be a case of turning up and being very welcome.

all i could find out about the event is as follwos:

cherryviper©hotmail.co.uk
All day event Sunday 26 March 2006
ClubVEC charity event for Chester Childbirth Appeal

It seem they have moved their forum so the old link no longer works... But see the imaghe posted below (if you read this by email, sorry the picture is on the forum).

pbottomley

VVOC event

Postby flod » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:22 pm

Hi Fred I think the best thing to do here as I have been the 1 who has made
contact and organised the taking part of this show maybe we can work
together and go as both clubs if that would be ok with vvoc members you
would be able to attend on our insurance as our guests as alot of you have
said it is the cars that are important forget the politics

Karl ex member
now viva drivers club
flod

Vectra Club invite to Ellesmere Port

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 pm

There were a few Vivas/firenza at this gathering which is more than you could say for any of the other older marques. Our group content rose to a final tally of 6 which was commendable in the current climate.
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Events