Club National Rutland Water June 28th & 29th

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Club National Rutland Water June 28th & 29th

Postby dann01 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 pm

The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club National
28th & 29th June
Rutland Water Visitors Centre. Sykes Lane. Whitwell Road. Empingham. LE15 8PX

The National will be a two day event this year. Being held at the Steam Park Rally on Rutland Water. With Steam and traction engines, and the other Viva derivative clubs invited, this looks to be a very promising week end Camping will be available, and all the activities of Rutland Water right there on the doorstep it’s lining up to be a must go to event.

Club members will need to register before the event (See the application form in the mag) as insurance and licenses are checked on entry and the clubs public liability insurance will need to cover entrants.

Dan
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Club National Rutland Water June 28th & 29th

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 pm

I have just filled my application in to be sent to the organisers and note that ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY 1ST JUNE which is sunday week :wink:
So I assume if you dont book in you wont get in :oops: - be on the safe side if your not sure book it anyway :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Club National Rutland Water June 28th & 29th

Postby Icedmunkie » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I can confirm late entries can be accepted and you can turn up on the day if your on the club stand but everybody needs to provide an copy of there insurance.... I will be there on Sat to organise getting people in place (hopefully) but it look like we might be in with the rest of the classic cars so may have to to some shuffling around although I am trying to get us some space..
All Smoke...... No Poke
Icedmunkie
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events