2014 Viva National Rally

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

2014 Viva National Rally

Postby dix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Folks,
Not sure if this should be in Events but anyway:-
Kay & I would like to thank everyone who made us feel so welcome at Rutland Water this weekend.
It is a fine idea to piggy back a bigger event as it adds to the main event and provides lots of interest for us too.
We loved the laid back style of the event and all the old traction engines, lorries and old almost anything else.
The line up of Vivas added to the sparkle of the event.
We would especially like to thank Chris & his traction engine pals for our trip to the pub in style. :D
Attachments
dix
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: 2014 Viva National Rally

Postby Fred Dukes » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Cause it should be in the events but heyho what the hell - it was nice to see a few of you at the event - for those who could not make you missed a a relaxed weekend and some good company :P
for those who couldnt be arsed please tell us what you want or expect to bring you rushing alond to the National why are we struggling to makedouble figures :shock:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Mjones » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:03 pm

What a great venue. I would love to have attended this event, alas unable to get the Saturday or Sunday granted off work despite applying weeks in advance. The joys of working on public transport! :(

Both of my HC's are in fine fettle, it would have been a great 360 mile round trip for the chosen vehicle.
1972 HC Estate The White Knight
1974 HC S74 Arthur Dent
Mjones
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby ade » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Totally agree Fred I don't even have a viva on the road at the moment but I still came, there are some lazy *Bleep* people out there.
Big black and loud lol
ade
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 pm

ade wrote:Totally agree Fred I don't even have a viva on the road at the moment but I still came, there are some lazy *Bleep* people out there.

WHS. ^^^^^

Same situation here. :respekt:
pbottomley

Return to Events