Paignton Classic Car Show 27/07/14

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Paignton Classic Car Show 27/07/14

Postby Bobby Dale » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi everyone
Today at the Torbay Classic Car Show on Paignton Green in South Devon , Chris Swallows 1968 Mk1 Viva GT was in fine fettle looking good in the Sunshine ,according to the programme there was also to be an appearance of a 1967 Viva Brabham but no show.
But there was a 1975 Droop Snoot HPF Firenza from Steve Lester on display rebuilt in 2012,and the odd Victor 101 so a distinct Lack of Vauxhalls of any shape or size mainly the usual MGB's and array of Fords but some sweet American Muscle cars on display the guy on the PA was getting on every bodies nerves telling people to keep away and not touch some one's 2012 Lamborghini that they had brought along .Not what i would call a Classic !

Good Day out never the less Bobby.
Bobby Dale
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Paignton Classic Car Show 27/07/14

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Ever the same Bobby - Vauxhalls are usually few and far between at this shows unless you rais e your own VVOC Stand - I went to Severn Valley Railway Classics on the stations day - The Red Baron was the only Vauxhall Viva/Firenza on any station and there was a Carlton police car and about 2 other Vauxhalls on any of the stations.
The bigest surprise was a group of 10 Tatras on my station :shock:
Attachments
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Paignton Classic Car Show 27/07/14

Postby Bobby Dale » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:06 am

As Promised here are some photo's of Chris's Mk1 GT and a shot of Steve Lesters rebuilt HPF

Cheers Bobby.
Bobby Dale
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Events