South Midland Viva Club National Meet.

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

South Midland Viva Club National Meet.

Postby vx-mike » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi All,

I have arranged a club stand at the Classic Car Show, Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ.
24th May 2015. The club will be subsidising entry so pre-booking is essential. Entry includes access to the museum and the event promises a variety of activities and vehicle types.
If you are interested in attending with your Viva contact me via e-mail editor@vauxhallviva.com or phone o7733323817, if I do not answer leave a message so I can contact you.

Regards

Mike Stanley
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: South Midland Viva Club National Meet.

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed May 06, 2015 2:32 pm

come on Guys - show a bit of support - Mike tells me that there is not a lot of interest being shown :o
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun May 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Weather could have been better but it was a nice gathering - an exclusive membership stand of 5 cars - Mike Stanley - John O'Neil - John Oughton - Chris Yearby and myself - an enjoyable chat was had by all and many interested members of the public who are always keen to share past memories :wink:
Well done Mike for the organisation and presentation of trophies - apparently attracted interest from Nick Larkin who is keen to do a piece on the Viva for CCW and will descend on our stand at Billing to put it all together :P
Attachments
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby hbpeter » Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Well done chaps. Nick Larkin, bit of a legend, should be interesting to see what he writes.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Events