Bristol Cobbled Streets and Classics

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Bristol Cobbled Streets and Classics

Postby dann01 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Found a great little monthly event for classic, ratty, rodders, and modern motoring enthusiasts... Queens park in Bristol. From about 7 am peeps start turning up to park, enjoy a coffee, and walk around the cobble street square to marvel at all sorts of stuff arriving. I decided to take a look having been tipped off some time ago. I wish I'd made the effort a long time ago... Sadly Darth was the only Viva, but it has to be said I arrived just as some were starting to leave. The meet is held every second Sunday of the month... I shall have to make the effort for June.
Attachments
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Bristol Cobbled Streets and Classics

Postby billy_bunter » Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 pm

It was good to bump in to you. Sorry could not stop to chat for longer and make sense. I was a little in waffle mode.

There was other I Viva there a yellow coupe/firenza ownew by Pallet30(?) on retro rides. Not sure if he is on here.

I have been going about once every couple of months for a year or so now. To give others a flavour...

https://www.facebook.com/BristolBreakfastClub

Look through the photos to see the huge variety of cars you get to see. Very relaxed too. May well have outgrown the venue though as more discover it.
billy_bunter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Bristol Cobbled Streets and Classics

Postby Cecile » Mon May 18, 2015 10:21 am

great pictures on Facebook :thanx:
Cecile
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Events