Midlands Regional Viva Rally 4th and 5th June

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Midlands Regional Viva Rally 4th and 5th June

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:51 pm

TATTON PARK
CLASSIC & PERFORMANCE CAR SPECTACULAR & CHESHIRE AUTOJUMBLE - Sat / Sun 4th / 5th JUNE 2016
We will be having a club stand at this event and as last year we will run our Regional Rally.
Please let me know if you wish to be on the Stand one or both days and if you want to camp
I need input by END OF FEB so we can get our entry in early - space is limited with this most popular event. PM me your requirements!
http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/classic.php
We had a good turn out last year so lets keep it going :P
Attachments
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Midlands Regional Viva Rally 4th and 5th June

Postby cooperman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm

The weather was fantastic for this event with a good turnout of cars on both days. Gerry Kenyon won best Viva on Saturday with his HB Deluxe, Sundays winner was Rachael Jones with her HC GLS and Chris Yearby won Commended with his Firenza SL. If there was a prize for effort this would go to Rachael and Dave who came on Saturday in their Vectra after the water pump went on the Viva, they managed to find one on the autojumble, stayed the rest of the day and fitted it that night, arriving in the car Sunday morning.
There was a lot of interest in the cars and particularly Dave Forrester's Bedford Beagle. Mike Stillwell, our regalia rep, did a good trade over the two days with t shirts, caps and key rings. There was also a lot of interest in the repair arches that were dropped off by Expressed Panels, Photos of these will be put up in another post in "General Discussion".
I would like to thank all those who brought their cars and made this a relaxed and enjoyable weekend.
Marcus
Attachments
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events