Viva GT Anniversary = signage & stickers

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Viva GT Anniversary = signage & stickers

Postby ADRIAN » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:29 pm

I have made some new roof top swinger display sign boards for the Viva GT anniversary this year.

This same design has also been reduced down to make some anniversary stickers, that are available for everyone to buy. Guy Turner has will be advertising the stickers, along with the rally plaques that will also be available, in the invitations that are going out to Viva GT owners and they will be fitting souvenirs for people to buy to mark the occasion. The stickers are 6" long by 1 . 3/4" wide and are available as both as "stick- on" stickers and as reverse for inside glass. A limited quantity have been made, but if they prove to be popular, I could place another order if needed. The stickers are priced at £1 each. Plus postage at 75p which includes the stamp and the cost of envelope. (maximum of 5 stickers in each envelope). A very small profit margin has been added to the cost of the stickers to simply cover costs of artwork / delivery etc. You may well see these stickers advertised elsewhere, I am thinking of putting a few on Ebay, simply to get them "seen" & known outside of the club forum. The ones listed on Ebay however, will be £1.50 each....simply to cover all the fees involved. The stickers will also be available at the Market Harborough Viva GT gathering. Please contact me if you wish to buy any of the stickers. Thankyou Adrian
Attachments
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: Viva GT Anniversary = signage & stickers

Postby pbottomley » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm

That will knock the MPG down driving from middle earth to Market Harborough like that !!!
pbottomley

Postby Colin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 pm

pbottomley wrote:That will knock the MPG down driving from middle earth to Market Harborough like that !!!

Note that it's cleverly hinged at the top to transform into a downforce wing... to aid stability at speeds above 170mph. :lol: :lol:

I think the signs and stickers will be great.

Adrian tells me he can produce the roof mount GT anniversary signs (minus frame) for anyone who would like one as a memento for their garage wall. I think he will be asking around £25 for the 3'0 x 1'0 sign - to help him cover production costs. I will be buying one from him.
Colin
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbr341 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Adrian
Could i order a couple of the roof signs please one for the garage and the other for the car do you know where i could get the roof frame from?

Regards Chris.
hbr341
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby cooperman » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi Chris
I've got a spare roof frame you can buy if you like.

Marcus
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby ADRIAN » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Adrian is currently away infrance until end of April I can arrange making of more signs for people when I return
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby ADRIAN » Wed May 09, 2018 9:48 am

I have now returned from France. If anybody wishes to have a sign made especially for themselves, please contact me on as soon as possible on 01953 498818 or vivaspares@live.co.uk with the size required and I will contact the signmakers for a quote. Please note that the Viva GT anniversary "stickers" have now been listed on Ebay at £1.50 each, or you can buy from me direct at only £1 each. (plus 75p postage). The uptake for the stickers is now gaining ground, and they are now starting to sell well, so to avoid disappointment do not delay in getting yours!. Any leftover stickers I will hopefully be taking these to the Viva GT Show at £1 each.
Adrian
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby 1972nail » Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 am

Saw the stickers on eBay and they look good. :wink:
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Events