Vaux Feast Billing

Postby edgoose1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Any one going to Billing this weekend ?
edgoose1
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: Vaux Feast Billing

Postby droopsnoot » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm not, at least partly as I have another event on, but it will be interesting to see photos of what the event is like, and how many people are prepared to forgive them for the other year. I know someone else who's in the area and is also going to pop in for a look.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Re: Vaux Feast Billing

Postby lord13 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:08 am

I went yesterday for a nosey around, not a great turn out but I assume most people that were only going for one day would choose today (Sunday) as the day to go. I only stayed for about an hour and more cars were arriving when I left, including a very nice blue GT. but most of shelduck was completely empty, I hope it wasn't because people were 'boycotting' the show due to sour grapes, it's not Billing themselves who are organising this, it's the guy from the cavalier and chevette club. It would be a shame for the show to fail because some people can't 'forgive and forget'.

The autojumble was lacking in stalls, but maybe more would turn up today possibly. I must say, what was there was refreshingly full of viva stuff, most of it in boxes that you could rummage through, and I managed to pick up some nice items for the HA very cheaply.
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events