Ace Cafe - London

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Ace Cafe - London

Postby dann01 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:17 am

Every second Tuesday of the month is Classic car night at the Ace. With the spring on the way, attendance will start to pick up. Lots of motors. Reasonably priced drinks. Tea and Coffee, a fry up, and a friendly buch to boot. Come in your classic and get there early, it gets crouded. (Non classics have to park on the street)... I am tired of being the only Viva to show up.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Danza » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:00 am

As I Am local I will be goin down to the ace cafe tonite as it is the second tuesday in july hope to see you there i have a 2 dr viva hc. dont look out for it as its being restore.
Only Vivas for me
Danza
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:48 pm

Where about's is this Ace cafe? Sounds good to me!!

Do you still go in the winter?
rachel

Postby dann01 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:07 am

The Ace Cafe is just off the A406 North circular in London, and every second Tuesday of the month is classic car night.

Events held even in winter, though from personal experience, the attendance is less than in the summer months, for obvious reasons.

Take your classic motor, and park up in the front car park. Modern cars get turned away by marshalls and have to park elsewhere or along the road side. Grab some grub, be it bangers and mash or pie and chips. Have a drink - there is a bar. See some nice motors, have a laugh. If your lucky, the bike boys will put on a show by ripping up the road and filling the air with acrid tyre smoke. Or perhaps the V8 boys will show off a bit. Who knows.

www.ace-cafe-london.com
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby rachel » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:47 am

Cheers dude!
That sounds good fun!!! Especially the bangers and mash part!!
Maybe we should get a few of us going some time.
rachel

Return to Events