Chevettes.com National event

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Chevettes.com National event

Postby Chevetter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:53 pm

I hope no-one minds me posting this here, but if anyone's not booked up for the weekend of 15th/16th/17th September yet or maybe if Kent is a little too far away then all Viva owners (and indeed any other classic Vauxhall owners) are welcome at the inauguralChevettes.com National Event which should be excellent fun.

During the event I will be passing around a collection bucket for the Drive for Indipendance :)

Ralph
Chevetter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Clara » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:12 pm

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:15 pm

Well done on getting the chevetters national orgainsed, I have read all the bumff and you have done a heck of a lot of orgainisng.

Good luck and hope its a great sucess
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:38 pm

May I wish you the very best of luck Ralph and also join Paul and Clara in hoping that you enjoy the fruits of your labours. Also please could I thank you for your support regarding "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE", if there is anything That you think you may need, please get in touch and I will certainly do my best to help.

Happy weekend and enjoy,

Ian
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby Chevetter » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:17 pm

Actually Ian - do you have any word documents, JPEGs or similar containing a leaflet for The Drive For Independance, or just the 'official' description of the event - just so I can let people know people what its all about.... and maybe a logo that I can print off to stick on the bucket.

Ralph
Chevetter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Chevetter » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 pm

...or actually (having just read the thread) clara's press release would probably do the job :)
Chevetter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:56 pm

I hopefully willl have some of the guide dog logos and stuff done at some point in next day or so, and sponsor forms, feel free to use any of the info on here, I will make sure i email you directly what we put together.

Things gathering pace, lets just hope not to fast that it runs us down :wink:
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:17 pm

I was about to reply to your request, but Paul beat me to it. Thanks for your support, it is appreciated.

Ian
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:27 pm

Logos all done, hopefully those who need them have them and or a link to them!!!

sponsor forms also now online at:

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/information/sponsorform.doc
pbottomley

Postby Chevetter » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:54 pm

The closing date for entries is Wednesday 30th August - speak now or forever hold your peace!!!!

Ralph
Chevetter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Events