Xmas *Bleep* up in Oxfordshire

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 am

hi kelly,

Is it the durnken part of the phone calls that you would object to or the late at night bit? lol.. I don't drink,

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby Clara » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:41 am

AUTOMAN wrote:hi kelly,

Is it the durnken part of the phone calls that you would object to or the late at night bit? lol.. I don't drink,

Ian.

LOL!

Well if you want someone to phone up try me. It can't be any worse than the phone calls I normally have late at night. :shock:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby kellyharding » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:37 am

AUTOMAN wrote:hi kelly,

Ian.

It depends on the night really. And also what my mood is like (rather random at the best of times!).

But generally either!

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby pbottomley » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:34 am

Having just done an event where I saw EDD the morning after, I would suggest you all take a Gas mask, if the xmas meal is a curry.

:mrgreen:
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:24 pm

pbottomley wrote:Having just done an event where I saw EDD the morning after, I would suggest you all take a Gas mask, if the xmas meal is a curry.

:mrgreen:

TMI !!! :shock:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:16 am

Hi Edd, is this still happening? might be good to sort something.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Previous

Return to Events