Billing VBOA National Rally 2007

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:39 pm

The major event of the year: the 10th annual VBOA National Rally will take place on July 7th and 8th 2007. Members of the 28 owner’s clubs affiliated to the VBOA will be displaying over 1500 Vauxhalls, Bedfords and Opels ranging from the 1920s to the latest models. Sunday afternoon will see arena displays by participating clubs and the crowning of the Best Car in Show while a massive autojumble will be open both days to supply parts, accessories and memorabilia.
pbottomley

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:52 pm

So who is telling porky pies!! You say its the 10th meeting - CCW have said it is the 25th meeting - could someone got confused?!?!
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

BILLING RALLY

Postby marky » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:27 pm

HI IS EVERYTHING THERE SHOWING ON THE SATURDAY OR ARE THEY STILL PULLING IN AND SETTING UP THEN OR IS EVERYTHING SET UP BEFOR THE OPENING TIMES WHAT I MEAN IS IT BETTER ON THE SUNDAY OR ARE BOTH DAYS DAYS THE SAME SORRY FOR THE LONG WINDED VERSION OF THAT :D IT IS THAT IT WOULD BE MINE FIRST TIME GOING AND I WILL BE COMING FROM WAY DOWN WEST IN CORNWALL 8) THANKS
marky
Looking on eBay

Postby pbottomley » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:34 pm

The show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, everything is set up thursday night / friday.

:D
pbottomley

Re: Billing VBOA National Rally 2007

Postby droopsnoot » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:43 am

Fred Dukes wrote:So who is telling porky pies!! You say its the 10th meeting - CCW have said it is the 25th meeting - could someone got confused?!?!

Isn't it the 10th VBOA-run meeting, but the 25th All-Vauxhall Rally? Or as it started out, the F-Victor Club day with special guests?
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby pbottomley » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 am

So I ran out of fingers and thumbs at 10!!! what do you want me to do, grow extra fingers till I get to 25 ? :shock: :shock:
pbottomley

Return to Events