Billing

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Billing

Postby laurence » Thu May 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi All,

Just wondering if it's too late to get tickets or whatever is needed, to go to the Billing Show with you guys.?

Hopefully I should be sorted with with a Viva by then, but even if I'm not, would love to go along and camp out anyway. A damn fine excuse for copious ammounts of Beer to be downed.!! :lol:

Cheers,

Laurence.
laurence
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu May 10, 2007 12:16 pm

Hello again my mate. I am in Cardiff, where abouts are you as I need help getting my cars to Billing and if you don't have your own by then, maybe you could do me a favour and drive one of mine for me. I would also love to meet up with you and I have cars here that you may be intersted in. Give me a shout as we may even be able to get a Viva convoy on the go if John comes at the same time. Support in numbers if we all travel down together and help at hand if something goes wrong. We could even meet up with other members en-route.

Ian,
Chairman.
AUTOMAN

Postby laurence » Thu May 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Hello Ian,

Looks like I'm not too far away at all..I'm a mile or so away from Blackwood..So less than 20 from Cardiff.

My work takes me into the Capital quite often so maybe a cheeky coffee would be in order at some time ;)

As to helping out..That is no problem whatsoever..A Viva convoy would be fantastic..Especially if thing went a tad "pear-shaped" but as I think I have stated before my mechanical skills are not overly high as yet but am not afraid to get my hands dirty. :)

Laurence.
laurence
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu May 10, 2007 12:29 pm

Give me a ring anytime and we will meet up or if you are in Cardiff, just let me know and I will get the kettle on. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby laurence » Thu May 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Will do...Sounds almost like a plan. ;)

Cheers,

Laurence.
laurence
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu May 10, 2007 2:14 pm

"I love it when a plan comes together".

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed May 16, 2007 2:11 pm

Just send Clara a stamped addressed envelope and let her know how many stickers you want, and she will send them to you. Clara's address can be found on the about us section of this site.

Hope this helps.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Just the sticker I believe. I am looking forward to seeing your car on dissplay on the club stand.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed May 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Undoubtedly.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Wed May 16, 2007 5:02 pm

Moomin Magnum.... Please can you private email me your club membership number and or real name so I can check you are actually a paid up member of the club... Billing stickers are only to be issued to paid up club members by Clara.

Sorry to get formal, but we have a limited supply of tickets and need to keep them for our paid up members :D :D

If you are a paid up members forgive the formalness of this request, but as membership secretary I dont have a Moonin Magnum on our records :? :wink: :wink: :D
pbottomley

Return to Events