Arround 10 Viva and varients needed.

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby Clara » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:08 pm

AUTOMAN wrote:Hello Clara, when do we get the travel report then.

Ian.

When I've finished travelling 8)
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:11 pm

dont worry its never bothered me before :lol:
sorry i dont sell viva parts any more.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:12 pm

I can contain myself, though it would have been nice to have an international roving reporter keeping us up to date.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Need to know by the end of Friday who will be coming to this event to show a car. This is a one off chance chaps and you say that we don't do enough so now its over to you to show willing and be there.

So far we have my HB estate,
Dannys 6 light snoot
and Fred's Firenza.

Need a few more chaps and chapesses, so please join us, especially if you can't make Billing.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby viva2300 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm

I would love to take the 2300 up there as they were all made at Ellsmere Port. Trouble is, i'm going to Billing from Worthing in Sussex, then back again, THEN all the way back up there the next week!! I dont think i, or my wallet could manage that. I would have to stay up there after Billing. But cant do that as the good lady has got work the following monday.
Gutted!!! :roll: :( :cry:
S. EAST AREA REP
1972 Viva 2300 SL 4DR
1973 Viva 2300 SL 4DR + one on paper.
1973 Viva 2300 SL EState
1973 Viva 1800 SL 4DR not for long
1971 Viva 1600 SL 4DR AUTO
1974 HP Firenza Droopsnoot

TOO MANY CARS NOT ENOUGH MONEY OR TIME
viva2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:07 pm

I truly understand about the wallet sittuation. This week I go from Cardiff to Bromley and back. Then down to Billing and Back. Then to Ellesmere Port and back. I also have to pay a driver expences and fuel. Its hard, but the nice people saying my nan had one of those, seems to make it all worth it.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Arround 10 Viva and varients needed.

Postby pbottomley » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:39 am

I would love to take the 2300 up there as they were all made at Ellsmere Port. Trouble is, i'm going to Billing from Worthing in Sussex, then back again, THEN all the way back up there the next week!! I dont think i, or my wallet could manage that. I would have to stay up there after Billing. But cant do that as the good lady has got work the following monday.
Gutted!!! Image Image Image

Sounds like then you have no excuses for not going to Bromley !!!
pbottomley

around 10 Vivas and variants needed

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:27 am

Ian - are there any final details for the Ellsemere Port or is it still as pe your first posting 7/6/07?
Who is going?
Fred
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby dann01 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm

Alas, I shall be unable take The Beast to Ellesmere Port on Sunday.

Having transported the tents and the Genny to Billing and back, I have discovered a horendous knocking at the rear. On closer inspection the passenger side trailing arm bushes have disintergrated. The mounts look none too clever either, and it very much looks like the driver side is on the way out too, and I have no time to repair before Sunday.

(I think I shall suggest a van to get all the gear to Billing Next year)

I wish all those that are going luck though.

Regards
Danny
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm

Due to lack of interest, this club has had to contact the show organizor to pull out. The only person that was definately attending is Fred. Poor show chaps. Fred, you will be welcomed when or if you go and your entrence is assured should you wish to attend. I suggested to the show organizer SEAN, that he should speak to the Driver's club, when I was talking to him at Billing.

Sorry chaps, but that's the way it is sometimes. I was not prepared to have my car transported up there at a great cost to me personally, only to be supported by one other car.
AUTOMAN

Previous

Return to Events