national rally

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby Clara » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:31 am

will also have a disco to enable everybody to “Strut their Stuff”

Because the smoking robes and wind excavations just aren't enough.
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:33 am

Hells teeth what do non smokers do???
pbottomley

Postby mrs bulldog » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 am

we'll be there camping over friday(wont be there til late though) and saturday,cant wait and yes i'm in on the curry its the only time i get to eat one!! i've not got a smoking robe but my camping fleece pjs will they do??sarah(how sad im excited about going already and just got back from billing!!!!)
sarah ex wife of mike (bulldog)

a viva widow in the making.....if you can't beat them join them!!!!
hc estate,magnum,firenza,hb.......ANOTHER one mike??
mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

The national weekender

Postby psl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:53 pm

To accommodate the lack of fresh Breakfast it looks like some of us will have to don an apron (0 b.............)
Sarah/Mike will you be able to bring the twin kettle throller/ go slow grill?
I`ll have to bring one as well. Divvy up amoung us, say £5 each should throw together a fair old feast for breakfast.Mazz have you still got any of that dead pig, left in your freezer? May be a convoy to Asda is in order :twisted: If any of the rest of you cheep skate viva owners (yes the ones who are camping) have anything of use, please dont be shy, tell us what you can bring. Twister the board game is not aloud :wink:
Gazebos flags and wind breaker are all sorted.
I`ll make the coffes all day long (as i seem to of fell into that role in the camp but i dont do tea, tea and whisky dont mix.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby bulldog » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:06 pm

paul,yes we can bring the cooker,i have pots n pans also,mary aka leigh wont be joining us.we have lots of windbreakers as we usually fence ourselves in with our rottweiler when we go away as people aren't keen on large dogs (enough to fence in three sides of a large 9 man tent)mike will eat curry if theres NO fish n chips but it would have to be very very very mild.
the grill will cook 5 slices of bacon at any one time and several thin sausages so you get the idea of how long it might take.sarah
mike

1972 firenza 2000 sl turbo
1969 HB 1159 2 door deluxe [Fungus]
1968 HB 1159 2 door sl90
hc 325
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Im sure we`ll find Mike a fish and chip shop. I`ll see what i can beg steel and borrow, come near the time we`ll have all that we need.
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon!
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby mazzo » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:07 pm

I'll get the pig bits (that's bacon....) Don't have any left, but I have plenty of experience buying it in bulk!

Anyone got a cool box to keep it in? I'll keep it as cold as possible on the way up.
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:13 pm

I am bringing a caravan with working fridge, so keeping meat cool is not a problem. Also that should hopefully help with the cooking of pig etc.
AUTOMAN

Postby Sandy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:58 pm

I've got 3 single burner stoves and a couple of frying pans I will be bringing (and my kettle). I am also happy to make tea for those that don't do coffee (so long as someone keeps me supplied with coffee n whiskey lol!!) - have been told I make a mean cuppa!! Will also bring picnic table (that's if the old man's not filled up the car and trailer with rostyle wheels!!!) and anti-bug candle thingy's.

Looking forward to it!

Sandy
Sandy
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby psl » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Sandy im sure Paul will leave a little room for the beer and camping stuff :wink: we welcome anyone who makes tea and coffee and im sure i can make you a coffee or two
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

PreviousNext

Return to Events