mallory park retro show

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

mallory park retro show

Postby ade » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:46 am

I have 4 spare pass's for our stand at mallory park next weekend if anyone is going and would rather be on a stand than in the middle off the field with every one else let me know straight away so i can get the passes posted out to you.For those that have already let me know the pass's will be with you by tuesday ok
Big black and loud lol
ade
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:49 am

Yayyyy, mind you the Van isnt going to be ready :cry:

It looks Marvin is almost there, think I have fixed the fuel problems... worst comes to the worst I will get it towed there!!!

Dont worry the car it 100% un-standard!!! Might even have the furry dice fitted by then. Its not quiet a fire breathing monster, unles I lossen a fuel pipe and set alight to it ?

Anyways the boot is big so it can handle lots of beer.

Whats the camping like is it on the stand or miles away? :D :D
pbottomley

Postby ade » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:56 pm

the camping is just on the edge off the track and i believe the stand is inside the track this will help to let people look around the cars without us worrying about the tents being tripped over and the like
Big black and loud lol
ade
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby mrs bulldog » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:31 am

ade,i;ll talk to mike about it we only got home from hols yesterday i would think we'd come up saturday just for the day if we do come i'll let you know.sarah
sarah ex wife of mike (bulldog)

a viva widow in the making.....if you can't beat them join them!!!!
hc estate,magnum,firenza,hb.......ANOTHER one mike??
mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

mallory park retro show

Postby pbottomley » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:27 pm

Sarah / Mike, I shall be there with Marvin..... If your comming I will
bring some extra beer for Mike and Yourself.... Its about 8 miles from my
House so easy to met up if needed before hand? You are welcome to use the
spare room on Friday night if it helps with travel arrangements?
pbottomley

Postby mrs bulldog » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:53 pm

we are definatly coming so yes we will take you up on your very kind offer paul we cant leave here until 6pm though after the kids have been picked up by mikes dad so we wont be with you until 930pm if that ok with you??i wouldnt worry about the extra beer i think we've drunk enough when we were on holiday!!when the kids are dancing and watching the haven entertainment people what else was there for us to do??many thanks for your kind offer paul,and ade mike will ring you later.sarah

mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Mallory Park so far

Postby pbottomley » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Well back from Day one at Mallory park, well done on a fantastic show... loads of seriously silly cars... even had Red One doing burnouts on the main straight :shock: :shock:

Some pics here:

http://www.annteak.com/mypics/RetroRides2007/

I got me a complete 2 hours photo shoot with two magazines as in there words "nice to see a great car here"... :D :D

Only issue is looks like little ends have gone on engine.... its made it there had to stop on the way back at McDonalds to cool down ith a chock milkshake :lol: :wink:

Best car of the day.. Ade's Firenza even if it was boke... the seriously silly 750cc IMP that did a 35 second lap 2 seconds faster than anything else including seriously blinged up skylines and rotary powered mazdas....

Nicest show I have been to in many a year its going to become a great calander mark in future years.

Must of been 200 cars easy... daftest mod so far seen: http://www.annteak.com/mypics/RetroRides2007/target19.html
pbottomley

mallory park retro show

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 am

Like the photos Paul!

Well back from Day one at Mallory park, well done on a fantastic show... loads of seriously silly cars... even had Red One doing burnouts on the main straight
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby pbottomley » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:53 am

Yea unfortunatly I should of been back there this morning for the vintage and classic car racing... however after Marvins first real road trip it appears the engine isnt that healthy!!

Otherwise was good to meet ADE with his fire breathing Firenza, hes mates who are off to do the SCUMBALL rally in there £150 Audi GT, I did try to catch Jammz in his Pinto powered Viva but the poor lad must hate his car that much he was never with it....
pbottomley

Postby mrs bulldog » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:07 pm

such a shame we couldnt make it after surprise hb probs!i really was excited about seeing ades car heard so much about it over a period of time,looks like engine problems are catching around here!
love the bog standard pic made me chuckle!sarah

mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Next

Return to Events