Chevettes.com National Event

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby Chevetter » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:55 am

Just thought I'd tell all you Viva people that if you would like to pop along to our National Event at the Hot Rod Drags this weekend then you are more than welcome:

Info here

However if you are planning to attend in any car other than a chevette (I'm guessing that applies to everyone) then you need to email me (chevetter'at'hotmail'dot'co'dot'uk) with your full name so I can put it on the gate.

Event promises to be excellent with highlights including side by side 9 second gasser passes and our very own chevette drag car with its chevette chase cars.

Ralph
Chevetter
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:06 am

PSL get the gazeboo, beer and a Cork for your bottom sir... curry and drag
cars what more could one ask for?
pbottomley

Re: Chevettes.com National Event

Postby Clara » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:11 am

Chevetter wrote:However if you are planning to attend in any car other than a chevette (I'm guessing that applies to everyone)

Ralph

Doing my best to rectify the situation! ;)
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:53 pm

Sorry chaps, going to have to pass on this. I`ve got wall paper to hang :( i put this off the national but the new carpets are due in the week after.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Clara » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 am

psl wrote:Sorry chaps, going to have to pass on this. I`ve got wall paper to hang :( i put this off the national but the new carpets are due in the week after.

Oh swine. I'd come and kidnap you but a get away scene in a little saxo? It's just not going to happen is it? :(

Have a fantastic time everyone!
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events